Packaging production procedure
1st case: Clickbox standard packaging types
Contact us and name the desired packaging, print colours and your required amount. We will gladly make you an offer.
- Download your layout template for the desired packaging and have your print motif inserted into this template by your graphics designer.
- Supply us with the print data, preferably as high-resolution PDF-file. Always embed the fonts used.
- Before production commences, you will receive a PDF for approval from us; verify it for text, position, font and colour setting.
- The colouration as such cannot be verified because screens display colours differently. If you want to play it safe, send us a proof suitable for printing as a template.
- You do not need to do anything after approving the print. We will do all the rest.
2nd case: New development of tailor made packaging
Contact us and name your desired packaging type (folding box, lidded box, envelope. For some packaging types see [HIER])
- An image or sketch with dimensions is always helpful.
- Often, the packaging must be adapted to the goods it is to contain. In this case, please provide us with a sample of the goods to be filled in the packaging.
- We will use this to develop a suggestion and produce a sample for you. Sometimes, a second sample is required to implement your desired changes or to perform constructive improvement.
- After sample approval and placing of your order, we will order the tool. It will be reserved for your project throughout our cooperation. You may also order additional amounts at any time.
- If the special packaging is to be printed as well, printing is performed as described above.
3rd case: New development of plastic packaging
Contact us and name your packaging wishes. An image and sketch with dimensions is an absolute requirement here.
- In contrast to cardboard, production of a sample is only possible for foil pockets, but not for injection-moulded packaging material. For this reason, graphical models are used to present the new packaging as an image as indicatively as possible.
- After order and approval, production is performed as described above.
Back to the starting page of Tailor made packaging